Your Android phone most likley will work to stream, download, listen and view all content on redicemembers.com, but due to different apps that you might have installed and different phone configuration, it might not. If something doesn't work for you we recomend that you look through this page to get some help and tips that will get it working for you.
1. Install the FireFox browser: Go here to install FireFox for Android. Touch "Install".
2. Install Adobe Air: Go here to install Adobe Air for Android. Touch "Install".
When you're done, go to redicemembers.com go to any program and login. Touch play in player on any program pages and listen. If a program is two or more hours, each hour will play automatically after each other.
Tip: You can also go up in fullscreen mode to get a better view of the controls.
1. Install the Opera Mobile web browser: Go here to install Opera Mobile web browser for Android. Touch "Install".
2. Open the Opera Mobile web browser
3. On the top left side "Enter address" www.redicemembers.com(or use your "Favorites")to enter the site.
4. Go to the program you want to downlaod and enter your details to login.
5. Choose to save your password for easy access in the future.
6. Touch once (do not hold down) on the "Download Hour 1", "2" or "3" link.
7. Shoose Opera Mobile, and "Just Once".
8. Save your file. (7a. Optional, use dropdown box to place your file.)
9. Minimize or wait for the download to complete.
10. Download Complete.
When done, open the files with your music player. If you have different music players installed you might get a choice as to what player you want to use.
If you can't stream the video in the TV or Extra archives you can download the mp4 file(s) and play them with your device. Download links are available on all TV and Extra program pages. Look under "Download" for the mp4 links.
Instructions: Touch the mp4 link(s) to begin the download. Once finished, your device will begin to play the file.
If you do not have a media player on your Android that can play mp4 files, you can download the MX Player from the Google Play Store to play the mp4 files.
RSS feeds podcast
We recommend BeyondPod Podcast Manager (see instructions below) if you want to access the RSS feeds with your Android phone and easily download our radio program and play them from your phone. The link goes to a "Lite" version that is available for free for 7 days so that you can test it. When and if you want to get the full app, it costs $6.99 for the full pro version. Try it out for free first and if you like it and find it an easy way to get the radio program, accuire the full pro version. There are many other similar apps that are available for free, but some of them are missing feature where you can enter your login credentials and this is a must so that you can access the password protected content.
To add the Android App go to the App page and follow the Android installation instructions on the right hand side.
BeyondPod is an app that let's you read RSS feeds, download, listen and watch podcasts directly on your phone.
Step by step instructions on how to use BeyondPod:
1. Acquire BeyondPod Podcast Manager from the Google Play store. (This is a "Lite" version with 7 day full feature trial.)
When you want the full version, acquire the BeyondPod Unlock Key (costs $6.99)
2. With your Android phone, go to www.redicemembers.com and click on the RSS button in the top right corner.
3. From the RSS page, chose one of the feeds that you want to subscribe to. (For example, the "Red Ice Radio - Latest Programs"). Touch and hold over the feed link, until a menu comes up.
4. Choose "Open With beyondPod App"
5. Scroll down and tap "More Settings..."
6. Enter your username (No 1), password (No 2) and then click "Save" (No 3)
Your feed is now added and ready. Browse among all the episodes available in the feed. Click on
"Download" underneath the Red Ice Radio Cover image for each episode that you want to download. A % progress will show.
Once the program is 100% downloaded, click the title of the program to being to play the program.