Android Update: Use the default Internet or Chrome web browser on your Android to stream the program using the player located on the radio program page. (If the program is two hours, the second hour plays automatically after the first hour). If you are using the FireFox browser with your Android, make sure you instead touch the "Download Hour 1" and "Download Hour 2" buttons (below the description text) to listen to the entire program. As of right now only the first hour plays when using the streaming player with FireFox. In other words: the second hour doesn't automatically start, so make sure to use the download buttons and start the first or second hour from the pull down menu after the file is downloaded.
RSS feeds podcast
We recommend BeyondPod Podcast Manager (see instructions below) if you want to access the RSS feeds with your Android phone and easily download our radio program and play them from your phone. The link goes to a "Lite" version that is available for free for 7 days so that you can test it. When and if you want to get the full app, it costs $6.99 for the full pro version. Try it out for free first and if you like it and find it an easy way to get the radio program, accuire the full pro version. There are many other similar apps that are available for free, but some of them are missing feature where you can enter your login credentials and this is a must so that you can access the password protected content.
BeyondPod is an app that let's you read RSS feeds, download, listen and watch podcasts directly on your phone.
Step by step instructions on how to use BeyondPod:
1. Acquire BeyondPod Podcast Manager from the Google Play store. (This is a "Lite" version with 7 day full feature trial.)
When you want the full version, acquire the BeyondPod Unlock Key (costs $6.99)
2. With your Android phone, go to www.redicemembers.com and click on the RSS button in the top right corner.
3. From the RSS page, chose one of the feeds that you want to subscribe to. (For example, the "Red Ice Radio - Latest Programs"). Touch and hold over the feed link, until a menu comes up.
4. Choose "Open With beyondPod App"
5. Scroll down and tap "More Settings..."
6. Enter your username (No 1), password (No 2) and then click "Save" (No 3)
Your feed is now added and ready. Browse among all the episodes available in the feed. Click on
"Download" underneath the Red Ice Radio Cover image for each episode that you want to download. A % progress will show.
Once the program is 100% downloaded, click the title of the program to being to play the program.