Help and tips on how to login
Before you begin, make sure you have an active subscription to Red Ice. Check you paypal reciept(s) and confirm the signup date with the lenght of your subscription. If you subscription has run out, your account details have not been transferred to the new Red Ice Members website and you won't be able to login. If this is the case, you need to signup for a membership.
This is how you login with you username and password:
1. Go to www.redicemembers.com
2. Click into any program. Either from the front page or from the Radio, TV or Extra archive.
3. The login box shows up when you click into a program.
4. Enter your username and password in the login box. Make sure you enter you details exactly as they are written in the email you received from Red Ice when you signed up.
You can try to copy and past the details into the login box, but if this fails, make sure you type them in. Some browsers might add an unwanted space before or after your username or password, hence login will fail.
5. When you have carefully entered your login details in the login box, click the "OK" button or the "Log In" button (This exact name differs depening on what browser you use).
Please make sure you click "OK" or "Log in", on some browsers it's located to the left of "Cancel," as detailed in the images below. To avoid accidentaly clicking "Cancel" you can also click Enter on your keyboard, after you have typed in your username and password.
This is how the login box will appear when you click into a program (if you're not allready logged in). Screenshots from four popular browsers:
If you successfully entered your details, you'll get access to the program page you first clicked into.
If you're on a Mac and experience any kind of problems or issue, we strongly recommend that you download and install the FireFox browser and then download and install Adobe Flash to be able to listen, stream or download files without any problems.
If your login attempt fails, do this:
First of all, make sure that you enter the correct details. Check you email with your login details again. Then you can go back to www.redicemembers.com, click into any program and try again.
Make sure you click "OK" or "Log-In" and not on the Cancel button.
Make sure you have an up to date version of FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer browsers.
Make sure that you have an active Red Ice subscription. The easiest way to confirm this is to find your last payment receipt you received from paypal. Check the starting date and the subscription lenght. This way you'll be able to determine if it's time to renew your subscription or if it's still active.
If you have a PayPal account, login to PayPal and make sure your subscription is still active.
If you do have an active subscription and if you have gone through the above suggestion in detail and still have continued problems to login, please contact us via the Help email on the contact page and include the following:
1. The URL/address of the page you're trying to access on the website.
2. What error message you're getting, if any. What does it say and where does it appear? Include screenshots if you can. Help: How to take a screenshot
3. What browser or mobile device you're trying to login with.
4. The email address you used when you signed up for a Red Ice Membership or the one that you currently have associated with you account (in case you notified us of a change of your email address).
5. The reciept from PayPal or the transaction ID number from PayPal so we can confirm your subscription and your subscription lenght.
Provide us with as much of the above information as possible. This way we can assist you quicker. Thank you for your help.